DesignMarch, Iceland’s annual design festival will take place
from 25–29 March 2020 and it transforms the most northerly capital
in the world into one big venue for design for the 12th straight year!
Join us in Reykjavík in March which is the perfect time to experience the thrilling Icelandic creative scene. For five days, one hundred or so exhibitions, workshops and other events spread across Reykjavík, from the fishing harbour to the main street and the lava fields surrounding the city. Whether it be fashion design, graphics or architecture, Iceland's capital city lives and breathes design.
Special offer for Flights
DesignMarch is teaming up with Icelandair, Iceland´s leading airline, to offer handy travel packages. Check them out here. Choose your departing country below to explore options.
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
Special offer for Hotel
Book your stay at Reykjavik Marina hotel — the official DesignMarch hotel!
Special offer for Events
We recommend looking at DesignTalks and DesignWalks. Be inspired at DesignMarch in Reykjavík in March! Check out the programme here